How To Get That Job: Career Help & Advice
While we do of course have to charge for our CV Writing Service, we aim to provide as much free careers help and advice as possible.
We also provide a full index of our advice to job seekers.
Here we guide you through the steps of the process:
- Thinking About Changing Your Career
- Searching for a job
- Writing a CV
- Writing a LinkedIn profile
- Filling in an Application Form
- Preparing for an Interview
- How To Cope With Job Interviews
- Tough Interview Questions
- Assessment Centres - How to Succeed
- How To Give a Presentation
- Body Language
- Psychometric Testing
- Online Psychometric Tests
- Behaviour Interviews
- Telephone Interviews
- Top Interview Questions and Answers
- Classic Interview Questions and Answers
- Tough Interview Questions and Answers
- Yet More Interview Questions and Answers
- Interview Questions Tool
Making Progress in the Job
In the current employment market - where employers typically receive hundreds of responses to a job advertisement - it is essential that you submit a CV that will really get you noticed. The CV Centre® offers a wide range of services designed to achieve just that and, with our market-leading reputation and invaluable industry experience, we can help you to fulfill your career ambitions.
Please find out how The CV Centre® can help.
Author: James Innes